Senior Launcher - Anaheim
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that
connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our
communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Launcher is responsible for launching a set number of
vessels in market product lines (e.g. Reef Kitchen Vessels)
according to project set milestones while, managing multiple
project milestones in tandem. They will conduct site walks to
pre-qualify appropriate location, visit city permitting departments
to ensure applications and vessel registration are expedited in an
accurate manner for product launches. This role will provide daily
updates and meet regularly with company's local parking team (in
office) to obtain ready sites on-going feedback to ensure enough
sites are available for launch. This position coordinate with
multiple cross-functional teams from Central Operations to complete
project milestones, as well as, site inspections with various
suppliers to ensure site is enabled for vessel delivery and
operation. The Senior Launcher provides clear communication of
process changes to Manager and contribute to maintaining document
process (e.g. permitting requirements process), and they escalate
bottlenecks and explore creative / timely solutions with Launcher I
and Regional Director.
- Conduct site walks to pre-qualify appropriate location for
- Visit city permitting departments when needed to process
applications, follow up on requests, and ensure permits are issued
in a timely manner
- Meet regularly with company's local parking team (in office) to
obtain ready sites and facility an on-going feedback loop to ensure
enough sites are available for launch
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams from Central
Operations to complete project milestones, incl.: Procurement,
Supply-chain, Enabling works, IT, and Delivery Platforms
- Coordinate site inspections with various suppliers to ensure
site is enabled for vessel delivery / operation
- Escalate bottlenecks and explore creative / timely solutions
with Launcher I and Regional Director
- Complete all permitting applications and vessel registration
paperwork in an expedited and accurate manner to ensure timely
- Ensures clear communication of process changes to Manager and
contribute to maintaining process documents (e.g. permitting
- Manage multiple project milestones in tandem
- Follow process to place PO's (e.g. vessels, small ware, etc.);
track and update PM tool regularly for visibility
- Responsible for estimating key project milestone dates used by
cross-functional teams to plan their in-market operation
- Responsible for launching set # of vessels in market
- Travel 50-60% may be required within city as requested and work
out of local office when not in field
- Ability to have flexible weekly schedule to work 2-5 months
duration on special out-of-market engagements
What We Want From You
- BA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience working in a
fast-paced start up environment, ability to manage a small business
/ market is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with limited resources under tight
- Ability to work in the field on the ground level and ability to
execute on time!
- Strong project management skills; ability to develop & execute
on quarterly KPIs set by leadership.
- Strong working knowledge of managing & operating small market /
business (P&L management).
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to manage direct reports,
suppliers, & clients. Enjoys team collaboration, tech,
What We'll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer,
tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up
to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable
equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in
which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Anaheim , Senior Launcher - Anaheim, Accounting, Auditing , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!