Utility Financial Services Representative (Floater)
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
Utility Financial Services Representative (Floater)
Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly services to clients.
Performs a variety of duties in processing business and banking
transactions, including at times heavy cash handling
responsibilities. Supporting the staffing needs in all branches
throughout the market by filling in when staff are absent for
various reasons. This position is expected to travel between both
the Anaheim and Cerritos branch locations. Additional travel may be
required to go to other Los Angeles branch locations as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers in opening new accounts for commercial and
consumer clients. Have knowledge of bank products in order to make
recommendations on products and services based on customer needs.
Contact new clients for onboarding activities. Assist in consumer
loan applications and closings.
- Performs all teller duties including all client transactions,
maintaining and balancing a cash drawer. Have knowledge of the ATM,
Vault, Coin & Cash and GL Accounts to be balanced daily. Have
knowledge of all dual control procedures.
- Serves as a team member to accomplish company objectives and
lobby and personal goals.
- Provides outstanding customer service for lobby and phone
requests. Research and resolve client problems, acting as the
customer liaison between other bank departments. Follow up with
client to assure resolution. Develop and maintain long-term
relationships with clients.
- Actively participate in training programs to maintain and
acquire additional job knowledge and skills.
- Assists in opening and closing the branch, following procedures
set by corporate security.
- Complies with all department and company policies, procedures,
audit guidelines, and regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the
ability to cross sale products and services
- Must maintain confidentiality of client transactions and bank
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with
- Good phone voice with professional and well-groomed
- Ability to interview customers and understand requests
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, such as, computer
work stations, typewriters, calculators, and copier
- Ability to prioritize; handle multiple tasks; and work
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with high
degree of accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations, products, and services
offered at the bank
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations including the Bank
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus one year of banking
Computer and Software Skills:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Image Centre
- Q2 Assist
- Positive Pay
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Notary, if needed
- Extensive periods of standing
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Constant judgment and concentration
- Frequent talking and listening
- Awareness of location and operation of surveillance equipment
and how it impacts the branch
- Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Ability to travel to branch locations. Ability to accommodate
schedule changes without advance notice. Willing to perform teller
or financial services representative duties as needed by the
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at ...@enterprisebank.com
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE . Associated topics: call center, customer, client,
health, healthcare, insurance agent, insurance sales, lead sales
agent, life insurance sales, sales associate
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Anaheim , Utility Financial Services Representative (Floater), Accounting, Auditing , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!