Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Company: Hyundai Motor America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Hyundai, we've rethought our business and created cars that
combine performance, quality, design and innovation into a complete
It's time you rethink what you expect from an employer.
At Hyundai, we understand you're not just building a career -
you're building a life. We believe in our people and realize that
our success is a direct result of our commitment in offering you
great opportunities for your career. If you would enjoy working in
a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become part
of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online
- Perform audits on corporate departments, suppliers, and dealers
as deemed necessary.
- Manage audit projects including all tasks to plan and execute
financial, operational, compliance, supplier and dealer audits.
- Assist with preparing audit reports that clearly, concisely and
accurately summarize results.
- Analyze issues identified during audits and assist in developing
appropriate corrective action plans.
- Perform detailed data analysis and document audit testing.
- The Assistant Manager, Internal Audit reports directly to
Internal Audit Management. Together with Internal Audit Management,
responds to situations requiring decisions made for the benefit of
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Master's degree a plus.
- 3 to 5+ years of related work experience in public accounting,
internal audit, data analysis, or financial analysis.
Skill / Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking
- Highly resourceful, self-starter, driven, with the willingness to
grow and learn new skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and committed to continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure of deadlines,
handle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the MSOffice Suite, including advanced Excel
skills (including Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Index Match, etc.)
- Working knowledge of AS/400 and SAP environments desired.
- Thorough knowledge of audit methods and principles.
- CPA and CIA preferred.
- Normal office duties.
- Must be willing to Travel (maximum 25% required).
- Must be able to travel domestically during weekdays.
Our Company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines
set forth by federal, state and local laws. The information
requested on this form is sought in good faith and will not be used
to discriminate against the applicant based on race, religion or
creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability,
mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics,
marital status, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy,
childbirth, or related circumstances), gender identity, gender
expression, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, family care or
medical leave status, military and veteran status, political
affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state and local laws.
Keywords: Hyundai Motor America, Anaheim , Assistant Manager, Internal Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!