Company: CV Resources
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Accounting Manager (Real Estate Development)CV Resources has
partnered with one of Southern California's leading real estate
investors and developers, specializing in state-of-the-art
mixed-use, apartment communities, office, retail, and light
industrial properties. With a diverse portfolio of commercial real
estate and multi-family residential properties throughout Southern
California, they are is committed to sustainable development,
diverse product types, financial stability, and professionalism.
-Job Summary:As an you will play a crucial role in overseeing the
financial operations and ensuring accurate reporting for their
extensive portfolio. This is a high visibility role reporting to
the Director of Finance, responsible for managing the day-to-day
accounting activities, leading a team of accountants, and
collaborating with various departments within the organization.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced
accounting professional to contribute to a well
established/fiscally sound real estate company to drive financial
- Manage the overall accounting function: including accounts
payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and financial
- Supervise and mentor a team of accountants, providing guidance,
performance evaluations, and professional development
- Oversee month-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring
accurate and timely completion of financial statements.
- Prepare and review complex financial analyses, budgets, and
forecasts for multiple properties and projects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with external auditors, tax
advisors, and financial institutions to ensure compliance with
- Develop and implement internal controls and accounting policies
to maintain the integrity of financial data and safeguard
- Manage cash flow and treasury activities, including bank
reconciliations, cash position reporting, and investment
- Ensure adherence to GAAP principles and company policies
throughout the accounting department.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for the Senior
Leadership Team -Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
CPA designation preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience, in the
real estate industry.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting, and internal
- Proficient in accounting software (Yardi or MRI) and advanced
Microsoft Excel skills.PandoLogic. Keywords: Assistant Financial
Controller, Location: Anaheim, CA - 92816
Keywords: CV Resources, Anaheim , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!