Company: Lkq Corporation
Posted on: June 18, 2022
LKQ is looking for an Office Administrator to join the team!
Responsibilities primarily include maintaining bookkeeping and
administrative records; assisting in the service of customer
inquiries, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and performing
general office assistance as appropriate and needed. Essential Job
Duties Implement and maintain general office systems, procedures,
and methods, directing a combination of activities including:
- Record retention
- Office equipment inventory
- Supervise and coordinate office activities:
- Train and supervise branch support staff
- Manage general services, mail distribution, office equipment
maintenance, facility related issues.
- May assist with processing accounts
- Research items returned for credit by customers. Handle
customer requests for invoice copies.
- Insure proper filing of invoices and administrative paperwork
on a daily basis.
- Assist with resolving account errors, returned checks, credit
charge backs, payment shortages, and other related issues.
- Gather, organize, and summarize data and information for
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for
correct handling, pricing, quantities, and shipping data.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated
delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- May directly receive and process payment from walk-in
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when
part requested is not available.
- Assists with "check-in" and "check-out" process of Route
- Observes changes in inventory to insure minimum stock levels.
Education & Experience: -
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- 2 years of general office experience.
- 3-5 years of cash handling experience.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must demonstrate good interpersonal and
telephone communication skills. Must be able to work in cooperation
with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in
work assignments. Must have the flexibility to work variable
schedules, including weekends. Machines, Equipment, and Software:
Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier,
fax machine, and Microsoft Office software. Essential Physical
Demands/Work Environment: Must have the ability to work under
conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details.
Must be able to be patient with other, can listen, and be able to
work under pressure comfortably. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical
parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and
extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, Anaheim , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!