Posted on: November 19, 2023
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect
and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer
every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and
strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help
protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on
the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is
clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where
you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose
behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT ---
Check out more about life at ADT here --> [Link Removed] .Major
- Handle install, service, and customer service work assigned by
Management in a Consumer Small Business office.
- Detail of job details as follows;
- Install and service backlog management
- Install and service job scheduling/filling schedule
- Managing install/monitoring permits
- Managing missing paperwork/Scanning all install and service
paperwork when needed
- Field Tech and Advisor phone calls/emails
- Update customer accounts
- Scheduling vendor meets
- Assist with customer credits or cancellations
- Additional tasks may be assigned by Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Six (6) months of experience.
- Basic Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Typing
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties and skills.
Pay and Benefits Disclosure
The pay range for this role is $16.66 - $27.76 an hour and is based
on experience and qualifications. We offer employees access to
healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term
and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing
benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120
hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your
first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT
strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit
us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.---
Keywords: ADT, Anaheim , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!