Email Marketing Specialist
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Title - Marketing Associate Level IILocation - San
Francisco, CADuration - 12 months contract
- We are looking for a global lifecycle marketing manager to join
our fast-growing team of talented and collaborative marketing
professionals within our integrated marketing function.
- We're looking for a highly-motivated marketer who is ready to
drive the strategy and execution of digital lifecycle campaigns -
including lead nurturing; opportunity acceleration; and customer
onboarding, up-sell and cross-sell - through email and other
- You'll partner with colleagues from across the globe within
demand gen, product marketing, insights, business development,
channel sales and customer success functions to build the strategy
of the lifecycle campaigns, while collaborating with marketing
operations on execution, performance tracking and
- You'll also be the subject matter expert for the integrated
marketing team on best practices for email marketing, as well as be
the driving force behind our database segmentation strategies and
digital data compliance initiatives.
- The lifecycle program is a high profile, strategic component of
our overall GTM strategy that is key to ensuring the company meets
its aggressive growth goals. It requires a highly collaborative,
driven B2B SaaS marketer that wants to be a part of building
something truly exceptional.
- Help develop the overall lifecycle communications strategy to
increase engagement across the full customer journey, including
lead nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and customer onboarding,
up-sells and cross-sells
- Coordinate deliverables, including establishing deadlines and
aligning with editorial calendars, to support nurture campaigns for
monthly, one-off and cadenced communication
- Continuously optimize content, timing, and cadence of lifecycle
communications to improve user experiences and drive business
- Develop a deep understanding of your audiences and their needs.
You will be a key stakeholder in our organization's ongoing
collection and interpretation of meaningful customer insights from
cross-functional research and design teams.
- Assist with personalization efforts & work closely with
business partners and translate the vision into actionable
- Work cross functionally with the content and digital marketing
teams to identify, test, and optimize for the best performing
content at each stage of the funnel across all marketing
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns (with support from
operations & analytics) and conduct A/B testing to continuously
optimize email programs.
- Build great partnerships with product marketing, channel sales,
marketing automation and ops, market research & customer
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years total experience in B2B, and 3+ years of email
marketing, lifecycle marketing, or retention marketing
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and
complete projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into
actionable insights about the customer, the channel, and the
- Experience leveraging digital analytics and insights to inform
audience segmentation/ engagement and campaign decisions
- Ability drive projects through from conception to
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Marketo
- Experience designing emails using an ESP
- A/B testing skills: A/B testing your subject lines, email copy
and CTAs is key to ensuring your campaigns have the best open and
click-through rates -- which ultimately lead to a better conversion
- Copywriting skills: One of the most important skills for an
email marketing expert is knowing how to write copy that converts.
You will have agency support, but you need to know good content
when you see it, and be able to draft your own in a pinch.
- Segmentation, automation and tool integration know-how:
Understanding how to segment your email lists and deliver relevant
drip campaigns based on data (sometimes pulled from other tools or
marketing platforms) is critical to creating a well-oiled nurture
machine that converts.
- Customer journey knowledge: lifecycle marketing managers need
to have a good understanding of the customer journey and sales
funnel. Understanding where prospects or customers are in the
funnel and what type of email sequences, they need to create to
move subscribers further down the funnel or increase retention is a
key component of email marketing.
- Campaign ideation: The best email marketers aren't just great
at the technical implementation and segmentation. They can also
brainstorm and ideate on what might make the most sense to send to
various customers to get them to take action.
- Expertise in email best practices and customer database
- Experience in harnessing technology for programmatic
personalization at scale, utilizing tools like machine-learning,
analytics, and behavioral data to improve customer relevancy
- Knowledge of CANSPAM, GDPR, CCPA, and other regulatory
regulations that impact communications to global audiences.
- Knowledge of HTML
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Anaheim , Email Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!