Company: Robert Half
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Develop and maintain campaign one-sheets/plans that communicate
the strategic approach, target audience, KPIs, and opportunities
across digital, social, and experiential channels.
- Support campaign execution with internal and external groups
while managing milestones, timelines, and budgets.
- Follow up with internal and external partners to obtain assets,
copy, messaging, and other deliverables.
- Produce campaign recaps for internal and external partners.
Conduct post-campaign analysis (calculating metrics such as
reach/impressions and ROI) with an eye towards optimization and
share best practices. Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, promotions, and/or
advertising agency industry
- Experience in client/account management and project
- Understanding of marketing techniques including digital,
social, and experiential
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player
Specific Skills Required:
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Office/Mac software
including Outlook, Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must have basic skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative
Cloud Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Premiere,
and Media Encoder
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be deadline driven, detail-oriented, and able to work
additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and project
Keywords: Robert Half, Anaheim , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!