Social Media Coordinator
Company: Visit Anaheim
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Mission: impacting our communities and visitors through the
power of travel. -As a Social Media Coordinator, you'll develop
Visit Anaheim's social content targeting leisure and business
travelers to this top SoCal destination. -You'll be responsible for
devising strategies to build and engage Visit Anaheim's social
audience. -Your passion for everything social plus your
entrepreneurial spirit will help drive Visit Anaheim's social
reputation and impact. -
- Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Social Media
Coordinator is charged with maintaining Visit Anaheim's brand voice
across all Visit Anaheim social media channels while
developing/incorporating innovative methods to grow the brand's
presence. The Social Media Coordinator will work with the
Communications team to ensure that Visit Anaheim's story will be
consistently told through all company channels.
Work From Home - Monday, Tuesday & Friday
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
-Essential Functions: -
- Create and post Visit Anaheim's day-to-day social media
content, including developing original assets and copy.
- Identify, cultivate, and manage high-level relationships with
bloggers, industry experts, content creators and influencers to
increase brand awareness plus engagement.
- Maintain ongoing engagement across all social channels,
interacting with business and leisure travelers.
- Create strategic content for multi-platform storytelling,
present a point of view across digital and social channels.
- Work with the greater destination community and organization's
partners to promote local and regional businesses.
- Measure and report on the impact of communications against
overall business objectives.
- Report directly to partners and community stakeholders the
success of their partnership as it relates to social media
- Continually adopt new technologies such as the latest Instagram
features, new social media apps, and other latest social media
- Analyze social media tools to identify trends, assess data,
create insights, establish future key messages and provide value to
clients plus manage third party platforms.
- Drive ideation and new methods of social media execution to
keep team one-step ahead.
- Identify key topics fit for the Visit Anaheim blog. Create and
manage the success of the content on this channel.
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing social strategies
and their overall impact to the business' success.
- Other duties assigned by the Social Media Manager.
Keywords: Visit Anaheim, Anaheim , Social Media Coordinator, Advertising , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!