Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Apex Systems is looking for a 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic in
the Anaheim, CA area! **For immediate consideration please send an
updated copy of your resume to Alyssa at with "Maintenance Mechanic
Anaheim, CA" in the subject line** Job Description The Production
Maintenance Mechanic-3 is responsible for the performance of
manufacturing process equipment in the plant. Work is of a
technical nature where decisions are made within limits and
guidelines of general practices and procedures but where minimal
supervision is available to handle unusual situations. Job
- Repair most manufacturing and facility equipment.
- Assesses problems with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Interprets blue prints and schematics.
- Understands electrical circuits and PLC's.
- Uses all standard tools of the trade.
- Follows code and regulatory requirements.
- Practices and follows safety requirements.
- Completes documents as required by department guidelines
- Practices and follow safety requirements.
- Complies with all SOP's and GMP's Knowledge/Work Experience:
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Good level of interpersonal skills required to effectively
interact with others.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
- Comprehension of mechanical part functions and ability to
- Relatively high level of analytical (troubleshooting) ability
in situations where the problems are somewhat complex.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Comprehension of advance mechanical and or electrical concepts
- Comprehension of advance pneumatic and hydraulic concepts and
- Comprehension of advance engineering concepts and
- Comprehension of advance electrical components, PLC controls
and ladder logic.
- Proficient in the use of machine shop equipment (lathes, mills,
presses, welding, etc.) However, if claiming to have these skills,
proof of training in use and safety is required. Skills/Abilities:
- Intermediate / advance typing and computer skills. Use of word
processing and database software (Microsoft Office, particularly
- Use of current CMMS Training can/will be provided.
- Use of CMMS package or SAP preferred.
- Adherence to company policies, regulations and procedures.
- Adherence to policies, regulations and procedures of regulatory
- Flexible schedule is required to address the needs of the
department. EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at or - provided by Dice
Keywords: Apex Systems, Anaheim , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!