AC/DC Power Supply Design Engineer
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Position OverviewExtron's Power Supply design team thrives to
design world class and state of art power supply solutions for
professional AV market. You will work directly with and learn from
industry leading and well-respected Design Engineers. As our AC/DC
Power Supply Design Engineer, you will be having the opportunity to
experience front end design, testing & research from concept to
finish, in a fun and fast paced environment. Specific
- Develop AC/DC switched mode power supplies, adapters and open
- Design and construct various magnetic components for power
- Printed circuit board layout design and schematics using CAD
- Ensure compliance and safety standards related to power supply
design are met.
- Collaborate with Extron Safety and Compliance Engineers during
design phase to meet standards.
- Creation of electrical block diagrams, architecture diagrams,
schematics, circuit analysis, and design presentations.
- Research and develop new power supply energy efficient
technologies and innovations. Education and Experience:
- BSEE with min 2-3 years relative engineering experience.
- Experience working with Switch mode Power Supply designs.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC and safety standards related to power
- Strong PCB design and layout skills.
- Experience designing products through to manufacturing and
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional engineering
Keywords: Extron, Anaheim , AC/DC Power Supply Design Engineer, Engineering , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!