AC/DC Power Supply Design Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for
over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and
manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They
were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of
Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing
are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for
today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers,
university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is
carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance,
intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for
their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages
innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth.
The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new
products a year and continue to grow our vast patent
portfolio.Power Supply design team thrives to design world class
and state of art power supply solutions for professional AV market.
You will work directly with and learn from industry leading and
well-respected Design Engineers. As our AC/DC Power Supply Design
Engineer, you will be having the opportunity to experience front
end design, testing & research from concept to finish, in a fun and
fast paced environment.What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k
program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much
- PTO - 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you'll be accruing time
off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you'll enjoy
time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology
training on the job.
- You'll save big on company technology for your home with
preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings
for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab
fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must
live within commutable distance to the office!What YOU get to go DO
with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Develop AC/DC switched mode power supplies, adapters and open
- Design and construct various magnetic components for power
- Printed circuit board layout design and schematics using CAD
- Ensure compliance and safety standards related to power supply
design are met.
- Collaborate with Safety and Compliance Engineers during design
phase to meet standards.
- Creation of electrical block diagrams, architecture diagrams,
schematics, circuit analysis, and design presentations.
- Research and develop new power supply energy efficient
technologies and innovations. What you NEED to SUCCEED in this
- BSEE with min 2-3 years relative engineering experience.
- Experience working with Switch mode Power Supply designs.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC and safety standards related to power
- Strong PCB design and layout skills.
- Experience designing products through to manufacturing and
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
Keywords: recruitAbility, Anaheim , AC/DC Power Supply Design Engineer, Engineering , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!