Production Technician Lead
Company: LIM LIVING LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Our mission at LIM Living is to develop innovative products that
reduce carbon footprint and promote a less-is-more lifestyle. We
are dedicated to finding impactful solutions that lead a healthier
lifestyle. As conscious creators seeking to provide simple and
manageable products, every decision is made with the environment
and people in mind. From design to installation, LIM Living is
focused on improving health and reducing environmental impact. LIM
Living is looking for a hands-on Production Technician Lead who
will be responsible for training, and guiding the on site Build
team staff, and assigning day to day warehouse tasks, oversee
inventory control, and assist in creating manufacturing
efficiencies. This role will be reporting to the Production
- Assists in coaching, leading, training, developing, and
supervising all Technicians within the Build team under the
supervision of the Manufacturer Manager.
- Responsible for individual Technician productivity and
attaining monthly production goals.
- Conducts continuous job status review to ensure work is being
completed as per design and manufacturing standards.
- Verifies assemblies' form and function according to
- Ensures that all the required parts for assembly are
- Familiar with basic electrical wiring of outlets, switches,
- Familiar with basic plumbing using ASB, propex A, and copper
- Verifies all dimensions and product specifications
- Notifies the Design department of issues with assemblies by
inputting information into our online project management
- Work directly with the Manufacturing Manager and Procurement
Specialist to ensure stock levels are maintained at a predetermined
- Updates and maintains the incoming and outgoing inspection logs
and manages the inventory in the inspection area.
- Works with the Manufacturing Manager and Procurement Specialist
to issue materials and kits to support the production build
- Pulls accessories for sales orders, supports return to
suppliers and outside processes.
- Records all inventory issued and completes transactions in the
system in a timely manner.
- Performs and logs maintenance on machinery on a daily, weekly
and monthly basis.
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Operate and drive vehicles or equipment, as needed, in a safe
- Reads and understands product schematics and assembly
instructions prior to relaying to staff
- Ensures that quality control standards are met
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good eyesight, color vision and dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- May require physical strength and stamina with ability to lift
up to 50lbs.
- Ability to load and unload building materials and heavy
- May perform extensive physical labor, including but not limited
to lifting, climbing, bending, operating hand and power tools.
Education Requirements, Experience and Certifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Specialized certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience PI201580365
Keywords: LIM LIVING LLC, Anaheim , Production Technician Lead, Engineering , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!