Field Service Engineer - Anaheim, CA
Company: Hologic, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We are growing and are thrilled to be recruiting in theAnaheim,
CAarea. Joining a team in ourBreast & Skeletal Healthdivision, you
will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repairs, and
servicing of our innovative medical imaging and interventional
products. .As a Hologic FSE, you travel to our customer sites to
ensure our products are calibrated and optimized for high
performance. You will be able to build relationships with our
customers, putting them at ease that you are there to investigate
and solve any technical issues.Summary Of Duties And
- Responsible for the installation and service of Hologic
products (mammography, digital mammography, bone densitometry, and
mini c-arms) which include electrical, mechanical and software
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
with Hologic's products, support and service.
- Complete all remedial service actions, standard system checks,
and required hardware and software upgrades in accordance with
approved policies and procedures.
- Assist other Field Engineers as necessary.
- Maintain a good customer service reputation by complying with
all regulatory requirements and all aspects of DQSM.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork on time and
- Train customers on the basic operation and use of Hologic
- Provide feedback to the District Manager concerning product
performance anomalies encountered in the field, and make
recommendations for service improvements.
- Provide support at conventions, trade shows and customer
- Provide pre and post-sales support by maintaining close working
relationships with sales and customers to ensure expectations are
met and equipment installations are handled as planned.
- Manage inventory, keep accurate records, and return unused and
failed parts promptly.
- Promote service contract offerings and assist the local Service
Sales Specialist in selling service agreements to customers within
your assigned territory.
- Manage the assigned territory in an organized fashion.
- Perform preventive maintenance on time, provide expeditious
on-site response, and minimize equipment downtime.
- Respond to customer inquiries in written form (with managerial
approval), in person, or via telephone as needed.
- Escalate customer issues and unresolved product problems to
service management in a comprehensive and timely
- Must be a self-starter, able to travel and work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, setting priorities, and
scheduling work activities.
- Ability to resolve problems, think analytically, and
communicate professionally in high-pressure, time-sensitive,
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime on short
- The position requires the ability to be "on call" after normal
- Depending on location, the position may require frequent
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in electronics, computer
science or related technical discipline is required.Experience
- 2-4 years experience in a field service position working with
customers to resolve problems related to x-ray, digital imaging or
related medical equipment preferred.
- Experience designing, installing, or maintaining computer
networks is highly desirable.Specialized Knowledge
- Must be proficient with DOS and Windows, certified training
and/or working knowledge of UNIX /NT/Solaris or other software
operating systems preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation, possess a valid driver's
license, and carry adequate auto insurance.Here at Hologic, it is
our purpose toenable healthier lives everywhere, every day.We are
driven by our passion to become the global champion for women's
health. We achieve this by fulfilling our promise to bring The
Science of Sure to life.Our Field Service Engineers are the beating
heart of our organization. Their product knowledge is grounded in
science and their commitment to best-in-class customer service
makes us unstoppable.Our OfferThe annualized base salary range for
this role is $59,700 to $93,400and it is bonus eligible. Final
compensation packages will ultimately depend on factors including
relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, geography, education,
business needs and market demand.---Agency And Third Party
Recruiter NoticeAgencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have
a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of
the Human Resource Department. In addition, Agencies may only
submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to
do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the
Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be
considered.Hologic's employees are subject to third-party COVID-19
vaccination requirements, including from customers and governmental
entities. Hologic is an equal opportunity employer and consistent
with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests
for reasonable accommodation based on disability or sincerely-held
religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship
to the company.Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.
Keywords: Hologic, Inc., Anaheim , Field Service Engineer - Anaheim, CA, Engineering , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!