Company: 99 Cents Only
Posted on: June 24, 2020
At 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC, we are recruiting talented
individuals for the position of Store Manager.
99 Cents Only Stores is a unique extreme value retailer of
primarily name brand consumables and general merchandise. We
provide an exciting primary shopping destination for
value-conscious consumers, and a fun treasure-hunt shopping
experience for individuals and families in our communities! Our
corporate associates support our stores in delivering an exemplary
experience to customers with a fun, friendly and energetic
approach, resourceful problem-solving, and innovating ideas that
bring great products at great value to families throughout the
communities we serve. We offer competitive medical, dental and
vision plans, an outstanding 401K plan, and fantastic career
opportunities! If this sounds like your next career step, read
The Store Manager (SM) is responsible for driving the stores
merchandising strategy through presentation, product selection,
inventory, display and disposal to generate profitable store
growth. The SM will serve as the key leader for the business. The
SM must have strong training and communication skills, and should
be able to manage projects from inception to completion. The SM
will ensure that customer needs and expectations are met through
optimal product selection and visual merchandising throughout the
store while managing the 99-- Only Stores brand. Our stores
typically employ anywhere from 25 to 40 team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to be calm and
effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and generate entire store product orders on a weekly (or
as necessary) basis to meet sales goals and customer
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the entire store, including
product placement, shelf and display appearance, according to
- Lead associates in carrying out merchandising plans and
customer service objectives.
- Leading recruitment, development and retention of a team that
operates with clear objectives and strategies in order to achieve
- Organize and maintain proper inventory levels in store backroom
in order to meet store merchandise scrap and shrink
- Manage receiving of merchandise according to company inventory
and safety standards.
- Responsible for planning and executing Store Seasonal
- Understand Profit & Loss statements (line item level), and be
able to effectively manage cost controls.
- Coach and counsel associates on performance issues as
- Manage work schedules according to the budgeted hours and
- Manage external vendors.
- Act as first point of contact for all safety, customer and
associate issues and work within company guidelines to find the
best possible resolution of those issues.
- Self-motivated, driven with a strong work ethic.
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma required.
- 5+ yrs. experience merchandising a 99-- Only Stores or
- Self-starter with the ability to exceed performance
- Ability to train and lead associates on store best practices in
order to manage day to day operations.
- Execute 99-- Only Stores visual merchandising standards as
measured by regular audits
- Ability to lift one to five pounds and occasionally lift up to
- Ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate
amount of manual dexterity.
99 Cents Only Stores, LLC operates nearly 400 stores in California,
Texas, Arizona, and Nevada, and employs over 16,000 individuals
proudly serving their communities! 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: 99 Cents Only, Anaheim , Store Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!