(Mortgage) Area Operations Manager
Company: Hilltop Holdings
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Careers - PlainsCapital Corporation/Hilltop Holdings -
(Mortgage) Area Operations Manager in Anaheim, California - Careers
at (Mortgage) Anaheim, CA - Southern California Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Login! (Mortgage) Area Operations
Manager Job Locations US-CA-Anaheim Req # 2021-12260 Category
Mortgage Operations Hiring Manager Uly Kim Type Full-Time Location
Name (Mortgage) Anaheim, CA - Southern California Company Name
PRIMELENDING, A PLAINS CAPITAL COMPANY Job Summary Under the
direction of the Area Manager oversees the management function as
it relates to branch operations within the designated Area.
Facilitates and implements the standard operating procedures to
ensure operational integrity and to achieve the Company's
objectives. Acts as liaison between the Regional, Area, Branches
and Corporate offices. Essential Functions
- Evaluates operational staff and processes to ensure loans are
processed, approved and closed in complete accordance with Company,
federal, state and regulatory standards to meet or exceed Company
- Implements Automated Underwriting Point of Sale Originations,
Underwriting, Pre- Funding, Compliance and Quality Control
processes to the branch operations personnel, and initiates
operational training as needed.
- Identifies training needs of operational staff members and
communicates effectively with Corporate Operations to ensure proper
training tools are designed/established and implemented.
- Monitors branch employee staffing; makes recommendations to
branch management and/or branch operations management on hiring,
training, retention and termination decisions.
- May act as temporary Branch Manager in the event of such
- Prepares and/or assists Regional/Area Management in preparing
reports as required.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards
consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Assists with branch openings and closings.
- Other duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at
the discretion of the Company. Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years mortgage banking experience, with 3-5
years supervisory experience.
- Maintains working knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and
FHA/VA policies and guidelines, as well as, Regulatory Mortgage
Compliance, state, federal, local government, private investors and
- Must have working knowledge of all operating systems with the
ability to facilitate training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with branch,
regional and corporate management, as well as realtors, sales
agents, builders, appraisers, title companies, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Travel is required a minimum of 50% of the time.
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.
- Able to make educated underwriting decisions. Options Apply for
this job online Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Hilltop Holdings, Anaheim , (Mortgage) Area Operations Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!