Posted on: April 10, 2021
Position OverviewLeads and manages branch associates at a branch
with a moderate to substantial level of activity and complexity;
includes service associates, sale associates and multiple
supervisors. Directs day-to-day basic activities to achieve company
and business unit goals and objectives. Delivers high-level
customer service by directing and motivating branch staff to
increase customer base and retention metrics, and ensure top line
growth. Responsible for the P&L of a medium-to-large sized
revenue branch. Monitors expenses and analyzes financial
performance of branch. Identifies operational deficiencies and
implements plans for improvement.Job Responsibilities
- Manages branch service team associates and service
- Reinforces service standards by conducting quality control
training and inspections.
- Directs service department to ensure customer growth through
- Through Branch Sales Manager, manages the branch sales team
associates and sales supervisor(s).
- Directs sales activities with the branch to ensure top line
- Responsible for the P&L of a medium to large sized revenue
- Ensures revenue and profit plans are achieved.
- Drives plan revenue and profit.
- Drives sales and service excellence.
- Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance and budget
- Identifies operational deficiencies and implements plans for
- Prepares branch budgets.
- Implements company programs, initiatives, and current
- Participates in recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training
branch staff as appropriate.
- Operates within company and business unit policies and
- Creates an environment that motivates associates to be
- Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal
- Leads periodic and ad hoc branch meetings.Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 2-4 years management experience in a fast paced environment
- Profit & Loss (P&S) and asset management preferred
- Sales management preferred
- Business acumen
- Skill in managing and leading assigned projects and
- Skill in organization and time management
- Skill in written and verbal communications, including public
- Skill in group presentations and meeting management
- Skill in providing clear and concise feedback, performance
management and coaching
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Ability to obtain and maintain pest management and other
certifications and licensures as needed
- Ability to maintain a valid drivers' license
- Ability to relocate as needed
- Skill in second language preferredPhysical Demands and Working
ConditionsThe physical demands are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds regularly, and 11-20 lbs frequently, by
lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning
objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required
- Use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds
what is required for ordinary locomotion.
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching
on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance
exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion.
- Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat,
and bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or
both knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and
- Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force
using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag,
draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using the upper
extremities to exert force.
- Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach
objects, and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or
move objects horizontally from one position to another, by lifting
or carrying objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping
equipment to the body; requires substantial use of upper
extremities and back muscles.
- Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as
size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually
powered hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and/or
thoroughness of work assigned , or make general observations of
facilities or structures (i.e., inspection).
- Visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or equipment.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Both inside (not necessarily temperature controlled) and
outside (without protection from weather; extreme heat-above 100
and/or cold-below 32 for more than one hour) environmental
- Hazardous physical conditions, such as mechanical parts,
vehicles, electrical current, heights and scaffolding, chemical
exposure, and/or high heat.
- Atmospheric conditions affecting the respiratory system of the
skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mold, mist, gas, poor
- Exposure to animals and insects.
- Meet physical requirements and/or pass medical certification in
compliance with state and/or federal regulatory requirements and
company safety policies relating to carrying and wearing personal
protective equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to an OSHA
- Working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways which
could cause reactions in those with claustrophobic
tendencies.Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California
residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Terminix, Anaheim , Branch Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!