Assistant General Manager, Naples Ristorante E Bar
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
seeking an experienced restaurant leader to join our team as
Assistant General Manager at Naples Ristorante E Bar in Anaheim,
California. Our ideal candidate shares our passion for delivering
the highest quality of food, wine, and service to guests - taking
great pride in your work and the impact you have on a moment or
occasion. You're an inspiring leader who understands that training
and developing your team is critical to the operation and you can
successfully manage people, processes, budgets, and expenses
effectively. Per client mandate, all current and new hires at this
location are required to have received an authorized COVID-19
vaccination. You will be asked to confirm this prior to receiving a
- Partner with the General Manager to train and manage
front-of-house service staff, ensuring consistent delivery of
products and professional services within the standards of budget,
policies, procedures, and quality.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor
service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and, time
- Collaborate with leaders to maximize sales potential and
profitability including promotions, guest satisfaction, monitoring
product and labor costs, reviewing financial information, etc.
- Order and conduct monthly inventory of wine, liquor, and other
- Work closely and with all management staff and maintain open
lines of communication between front-of-house and back-of-house at
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation at all
- Ensure all Health Department regulations are being adhered to
and the restaurant is clean, sanitized, and safe for associates and
- Build rapport with restaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable
and memorable experience.
- Lead by example by demonstrating the qualities that you expect
from your high-performing staff.Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Assistant General Manager,
Senior Restaurant Manager, or Service Director in a restaurant of
simliar style, capacity, and volume.
- Degree in hospitality or business management is preferred.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention
Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working
with and an understanding of P&L s; able to monitor budgets and
manage service and labor costs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership
skills to deal effectively with all types of business contacts,
employee affairs, and customers.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite
programs, appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other
required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation
systems).Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work,
who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: conference, day shift
manager, deli manager, floor manager, food service supervisor,
frontend, gerente de cocina, grocery store manager, night manager,
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Assistant General Manager, Naples Ristorante E Bar, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!