Posted on: May 6, 2022
At Benihana, we take pride in our scratch kitchen concept and we
take pride in you! Benihana is an iconic brand and unique concept
with over 55 years of combined history and stability.In Exchange
for your commitment we offer:Competitive salaries plus a generous
bonus planFREE Shift Meals for you and your team - Meal
Discounts401K - PTO - Medical - Vision - DentalThe opportunity to
be a part of something bigger than oneself RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall performance of restaurant
operations including customer service, financials, food quality,
beverage quality, guest, and employee safety practices.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs,
profitability, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction,
food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Oversees all purchases of food, beverage, supplies, and
- Regularly measure and evaluate service levels and standards
using guest and employee feedback and develop plans for continuous
- Ensures restaurant complies with all applicable federal, state,
and local laws, codes, and regulations. QUALIFICATIONS
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience or one
year as a Benihana manager with good performance and positive
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing,
sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and
preparation of reports.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a POS system.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver's license where applicable.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit checks.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified
Keywords: Benihana, Anaheim , General Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!