Rooms Integration Manager
Company: Disneyland Resort
Posted on: June 14, 2022
The Rooms Integration Manager will be a hands-on, passionate
person who will partner with the Rooms Operations and support teams
to develop the Rooms Strategy for The Hotels of Disneyland Resort.
You will have an intimate knowledge of all aspects of the Rooms
Division, with progressive leadership experience in both front of
house and heart of house positions in large, upscale resorts and
possess an awareness of current trends in the hotel industry. You
will be an exemplary leader, with the ability to achieve
exceptional levels of guest service and quality. You will foster a
positive environment of teamwork, innovation, and creativity.
You will report to the General Manager
- Work with the Hotel Strategy and Hotel Operations teams to
evaluate the current performance of the Rooms Division operation
within the hotels to develop and enhance the Guest experience.
- Lead/Integrate Rooms-focused projects within The Hotels of
- Remain current on industry trends and benchmark competitors,
evaluating opportunities to evolve and enhance the Guest Experience
within the Hotels of Disneyland Resort.
- Ensure that the Rooms experience is aligned with the long and
short-term business strategies of the three hotels.
- Use market analysis, best practices, latest trends, and lessons
learned from previous projects to enhance the guest
- Use data and analytics to provide competitive analysis, drive
decision-making and asses the effectiveness of the existing
strategy to drive sales and enhance the Guest experience.
- Identify and champion process-improvement initiatives through
analysis of the current state and recommendations for future
- Partner with project managers on large-scale initiatives from
conception, through launch, into post-launch analysis/tweaking, to
include hotel renovations.
- Partner with Hotel Executives to determine and monitor Rooms
- Keep General Managers and Operations Leadership informed of
hotel performance, trends, and areas of improvement and partner
with them on establishing corrective measures.
Basic Qualifications :
You Will Have
- 5+ years of progressive Rooms Division operations and
- Experience developing and executing strategy, and delivering
- Analytical skills and experience with data analytics
- Experience working with peers, clients and colleagues to
promote a common goal.
- Leadership that builds teams and displays an executive
- Experience with the delivery of projects with business
- Demonstrated ability to make informed project tradeoffs
- Ability to understand the Disney audience and best Disney
- Experience with Lodging Management Systems like Opera and
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Microsoft
Visio and Project.
Required Education :
Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism, Hospitality or related field;
or equivalent level of experience
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disneyland Resort, Anaheim , Rooms Integration Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!