VP, Corporate Controller
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Corporate Controller opportunity with nationally recognized
company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Marcus CurielAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.A bit about us:From humble beginnings as a three-person
storefront in 1989, we have since grown to over 1,200 employees and
have become a nationally recognized leader in restoration,
environmental remediation, and reconstruction services. As the
nation's largest family-owned restoration contractor - we are
available and at your service 24/7 every day of the year. Our
company is proud to offer all customers a personalized service
experience from our management team, plus all the logistical and
technological benefits of a large company. Our corporate HQ is
located in Orange, CA and the company is comprised of two major
divisions: Environmental and Restoration/Reconstruction Services.
Within these divisions, we provide comprehensive recovery services
to address environmental hazards; mitigate damage following natural
and man-made disasters; and to fully restore built structures and
their contents.Why join us?
- Strong company culture with a local presence.
- Position works at Corporate Office.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.Job
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end
closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Formulate and implement the company's accounting, financial,
and payroll strategies, and policies.
- Heavy involvement in the company's conversion from Timberline
to MS Dynamics enterprise.
- Lead M&A accounting and post-acquisition integration
activities - Site Consolidation, operational reporting, and
tracking, IT, and accounting platform integration.
- Collaborate with senior management team, provide leadership in
the development and ongoing evaluation of short- and long-term
strategic financial objectives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual
business plan, including revenue, expense, and capital spending
- Work with FP&A team to ensure that financial reporting is
oriented to the specific decisions and issues each faces.
- Develop budgets, report variances to budget, financial
forecasts and report results to the executive team.
- Drive business goals, such as cost reduction initiatives,
improvements in working capital and capital expenditure
- Create performance measures, monitor processes and feedback
systems that support company objectives.
- Implement processes for monthly close, incorporating the
company's templates and tools.
- Direct the corporation's financial affairs to include financial
reporting, tax compliance, and business planning. Qualifications:
- BA degree in accounting / finance / economics or related
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with MS Dynamics is preferred.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the
- Leadership qualities.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Anaheim , VP, Corporate Controller, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!