Vice President of Marketing
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Who We Are:HeyTutor is an online educational platform that
offers one on one and group tutoring in over 250 subjects.
Partnering with over 500 schools throughout the United States,
HeyTutor helps connect students with expert tutors, tools, and
resources to help them reach their academic potentials. Launched in
2014, HeyTutor believes in placing affordability at the forefront
of their business for students to have the best learning experience
possible. -HeyTutor is the leader in providing instant help for
learning various subjects, skills, and even creative hobbies. We
are proud to offer a leading learning platform with robust tools
for education, and we are ranked as #28 in the country as the best
startup employer by Forbes. We offer a dynamic work environment
where employees can grow, thrive, and make impacts.
Overview:We are searching for an innovative VP of marketing to join
our growing company. As the VP of marketing, you will develop brand
and marketing strategies, delegate tasks to the marketing team, set
and achieve targets, and establish relationships with the media and
clients. You should be able to build relationships with a variety
To be successful as a VP of marketing, you should be a keen
multitasker and who thrives in a competitive environment.
Outstanding candidates have extensive marketing experience and are
able to make decisions under pressure.
- Spearhead HeyTutor event/conference marketing strategy.
- Analyzing existing branding and marketing strategies and
improving upon them.
- Leading a capable marketing team and delegating tasks
- Preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and yearly budgets,
and allocating resources appropriately.
- Reporting to the C-Suite executives.
- Conducting market research and implementing new strategies
based on findings.
- Monitoring industry trends and scheduling meetings to share new
information with the team.
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets, and
implementing various incentives to ensure they are achieved.
- Closely monitoring competitors' successes and failures and
learning from them.
- Supervising marketing events and launches and using these
spaces to network with industry professionals.
- Assisting with the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new
- BSc in marketing, branding, business, PR, or a similar
- Master's degree may be preferable.
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- Superb marketing and research skills.
- Knowledge and practical experience with SEO, digital marketing
tools, and related software.
- Highly observant and analytical.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Willingness to travel and work long hours.
SALARY: DOESCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
Keywords: HeyTutor, Anaheim , Vice President of Marketing, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!