Company: IWG PLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CA, Chino Hills
The world of work is changingshort commutes, flexibility, and
convenience are the minimum standards employees want when it comes
to how they want to work!
At IWG, we are leading the way. We've built the world's largest
workspace network so that our customers can work from anywhere -
from home, on vacation, in an office, in a touchdown space,
wherever they wantin over 120 countries across the globe!
Join us and help us bring more freedom to people and businesses,
while expanding our network. You'll be able to enjoy a great work
life balance and competitive benefits, while growing your career
path along the way.
As a Community Manager, you'll be responsible for the smooth
running of your center. You'll motivate your team to create a great
working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and
A typical day at IWG
You start the day with a quick review of the daily report, to plan
the day and make sure everyone's prepared.
With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and
the first meeting rooms guests arriving. You welcome them and take
them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them
set up their Wi-Fi connections and screen sharing app for their
Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get
to understand his business needs. You think about the other
businesses in the center and how you might be able to introduce him
to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later
in the week.
It's time for a quick coffee break, relax and enjoy a few minutes
A large company is taking a whole floor of the center and is moving
in next week. You run through the move in detail with your
Community Associate, ensuring the welcome kit is prepared, and all
badges and keys are ready for handing over.
Shortly before your lunch break, a couple walk in enquiring about
coworking membership. Your colleague from sales is on their lunch
break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the
center, explaining all the benefits of IWG membership. You are then
off to lunch.
Later in the afternoon you review billing to ensure all customers
are current and walk the space to ensure everything is show ready
for a tour in the morning. You notice a few light bulbs out in the
caf and put a ticket in the service portal for replacement. You
take a few pictures of your show offices and post sales ads for
your vacant office.
You've earned yourself another quick coffee break, relax and enjoy
a few minutes to yourself.
Before heading out you review paid time off requests for next month
to ensure you have appropriate coverage and prepare for a 1:1
coaching conversation with one of your team members the next day.
You do a final walk around the building, speaking with members,
asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for
We're looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to
manage a smooth-running operation. You'll need to be an
accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they
become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service
excellence. You also need to be:
* A good communicator, used to dealing with customers - ideally in
the hospitality or events industry with 3+ years of strong customer
service & escalation handling experience
* Experienced with leading others
* Comfortable with providing sales support
* Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve
* Positive, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to fast-changing
* Experience and confidence using MS Office and other basic IT
* Legally eligible to work in the Country you are applying within
and at least 18 years old
What we offer
On top of a competitive total compensation package, you'll
* Work life balance (no standard nights/weekends)
* Generous paid time off plans (sick and vacation)
* 11 Paid Company Holidays per calendar year (in addition to your
* Competitive 401K Program, with a Company match
* Affordable and comprehensive health care for all full-time team
members (and some plan options for part-timers as well)
* A quarterly bonus plan program, plus an hourly rate of $23
* A bright and inspiring work environment
* Training and development opportunities aligned with great career
* A professional workplace community (business casual attire
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status,
national origin or any other consideration protected by federal,
state or local law.
* Notice of Affirmative Action Policy Statement - USA.pdf (79.38
* Physical Requirements for Regus Field Operations.pdf (126.11
* Community Manager Job Description - USA.pdf (78.43 KB)
Keywords: IWG PLC, Anaheim , Community Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!