Director, Firmware Engineering
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SBT is the exclusive executive recruiting firm for this
This confidential client has engaged us in their most critical hire
for 2022. They are seeking an experienced Firmware Engineer who can
help take ownership of "from-scratch" embedded systems and drive
their first to market and ground-breaking ASIC.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware and/or software
- Expert in embedded C programming, knowledgeable in a scripting
language. C++ is a bonus.
- Successful track record of design and development of low-level
device drivers in various embedded OS environments
- Experience with ARM embedded processors, microcontrollers,
PSOC, PIC, ST32, Cortex M---etc
- Experience with USART, SPI, I2C type protocols
- Experience with FPGA, SoC, ADC, serial PROM type devices
Keywords: SBT, Anaheim , Director, Firmware Engineering, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!