Company: Mareblu Naturals
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an ambitious and self-driven
Shipping Manager to join our team. As a Shipping Manager, you will
be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our shipping
and distribution strategy. Your main duty will be to ensure secure,
accurate, timely and productive shipping processes.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are
you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and
skill set? At 180 Snacks, we understand and want to invest in you.
With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the
adventure you are looking for today but can be confident that new
opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.At 180
Snacks, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We
seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate
about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees
so that they may progress within our company based on their
talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Schedule/coordinate carrier P/U for Ready to Ship SOs.
- print out shipping documents as required by the customer
- track status of shipped orders, file claims with carrier if
- communicate with warehouse employees regarding shipping
- have general knowledge of communicating with carriers via
- able to use calculator for basic conversions and
- familiar with EDI or have willingness to learn
- proficient computer and typing skillsRequirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate degree
- Microsoft Excel experience is a plus
- Must have an excellent eye for detail; must have the ability to
spot issues quickly and be able to resolve in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Able to problem solve and handle a variety of issues
- Must be self-motivated and able to follow direction and able to
work independently or as a TEAM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task projects, establish priorities, work
independently and organize effectively
- Must be detail orientated and be able to work under pressure
and keep management apprised
- Analytical skills to support solving complex transaction
processing issuesSo, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits
you with endless opportunities.
Keywords: Mareblu Naturals, Anaheim , Shipping Associate/Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!