Posted on: January 20, 2023
Adecco is actively looking to fill a Direct Hire General Manager
role with a leader in precision manufacturing. They are a
well-respected and established aerospace company in Anaheim, CA! In
this high visibility role you will report to the CEO and be
expected to upgrade the sites functional and management teams to
help it grow with surging customer demand!
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Implement robust project management and tracking for complex
- Improve core operational functions, including Program
Management, Engineering, and Quality through process (re)design
utilizing Six Sigma techniques and improving personnel as
- Develop metrics and a dashboard that tracks performance and key
indicators the support the real-time decision making with a focus
on growth and profitability.
- Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency,
quality, service, and cost effective management of resources.
- Evaluate team performance for compliance with established
policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Work closely with the CEO to establish budgets, labor
standards, and cost controls versus budgeted goals.Qualifications:
- 15+ years' of experience in a low volume, tight tolerance,
complex fabrication manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience with Tier-1 aerospace and defense contractors or
other high tolerance, mission critical industries is required.
- 10+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing
environment is required.
- Strong CNC Machining experience.
- Strong Six Sigma & Lean background.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Adecco, Anaheim , General Manager, Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!