Partnership Engagement Manager (CA)
Company: Imagine Learning
Posted on: November 15, 2023
DescriptionPosition at Imagine Learning***Must reside in
California***Great Purpose. Great People. Great Opportunities.At
Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives
everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in
creating those special moments when students experience the joy of
learning at its best.We also ignite career breakthroughs, with the
majority of our positions being fully remote opportunities that
offer you what you're really looking for: flexible work
arrangements, interesting and meaningful job responsibilities,
career growth, and a supportive team.Imagine Your Impact.The Core
Partnership Manager provides leadership as part of the Partner
Engagement Team to meet district partners' needs and sales across
the customer journey's life cycle. This role provides leadership
for a team of specialists who work collaboratively within and
across teams on strategies and executes professional learning plans
to support Core account executives from pre-sale to renewal to
ensure successful core program adoptions. As the manager, you will
provide training and support to the team of specialists to drive
success, achieve sales goals district, and build relationships in a
consultative, coach-like manner to ensure integrity and
sustainability with our core program implementations.
- Position Type: This is a regular, full-time position.
- Compensation: Base pay is anticipated to be between $80,099.00
and $ 95 ,000.00 per year. Eligible employees may also receive
incentive/commission/annual bonus pay based on individual and/or
company performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such
as, but not limited to, individual skills, experience, training,
education/certifications, geographic location, internal equity, and
local market conditions.
- Location: In this US-based position your location will be
remote and must reside in the California .
- Travel: You can also expect up to 50% travel, so be sure you
have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance and a clean
driving record for at least the preceding 39 months. Envision Your
Experience.In this role you'll have the opportunity to:
- Manage a team of partner engagement specialists in assigned
territory working with Account Executives, and Customer Success
Managers to support sales, pilots, and renewals.
- Lead pilot strategy and support, including platform training,
Q&A's, email support, and any other activities designed to move
pilot to a sale.
- Partner with sales team (and other teams as specified) for
successful state-wide curriculum adoption including pilot strategy,
planning, and support.
- In collaboration with Account Executives, Customer Success
Managers, and Core Partner Team identify and support existing
accounts leading to renewals.
- Support team projects designed to improve customer experience
and internal processes.
- Work collaboratively across the Core Partner Engagement team to
provide a consistent partner engagement experience and build brand
- Assist Account Executives and Customer Success Managers in
developing Professional Learning plans in line with Core
Professional Learning team requirements and district partner
- Share ideas, strategies, expertise, and customer knowledge with
the team to increase team skills and strategies across all core
- Responsible for working in partnership to reach the territory
sales goal for the year and for the adoption cycle.
- Other duties as required. Share Your Expertise.Experience,
education, and qualifications essential for success in this role,
- Bachelor's degree in education, marketing, or related field
with at least 5 years' teaching experience; or an acceptable
combination of education and experience.
- Master's degree in education, marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of Imagine Learning Classroom, Illustrative
Mathematics, and/or EL Education a plus .
- Experience working with district level curriculum decision
- Sales, implementation, or customer success experience with a
strong customer service background.
- Experience leading educators.
- Excellent time management, writing, verbal communication, and
- Analytical skills to review an implementation and suggest
changes for improvement.
- Process oriented to develop current and new processes to ensure
that internal and external customer needs are met.
- Focused, self-motivated, initiative to follow through on
projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong networking skills.
- Aptitude and passion for learning and improving. Ignite Your
Career.Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and
preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We
support your unique career journey by providing flexibility,
investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.We offer a flexible
workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity
to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ,
we also maintain offices in Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock
Rapids, IA , Grand Rapids, MI, and Bloomington, MN .Imagine
Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical
plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays and a winter
shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fertility benefits
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including
tuition reimbursement Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal
employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals
as required by law.
Keywords: Imagine Learning, Anaheim , Partnership Engagement Manager (CA), Executive , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!