Nurse Practitioner - COVID
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Anaheim, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Nurse
Practitioner to join our amazing team.*This position is for COVID
Testing.Details of the Nurse Practitioner opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $50/hr
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 7am - 7pmDaily Range of Responsibilities
of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Perform COVID testing (Experience performing Nasopharyngeal
Swabs) at pop- up testing sites
- Ensure exam entry is complete, PPE providedQualifications for
the Nurse Practitioner:
- Master's degree or higher from an accredited Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally recognized as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Holds a current NP and RN license in State of Practice.
- Experience performing Nasopharyngeal Swabs required.Submit your
resume to us today for consideration of the Nurse Practitioner
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within
24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Anaheim , Nurse Practitioner - COVID, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!