CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Buena Vista Care Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sign-on Bonus Available!At Buena Vista Care Center we have
worked with countless families to facilitate the care experience
for their loved ones. Choosing where your loved one receives care
while they are healing is a deeply personal decision. That's why we
keep the communication lines open and encourage participation
throughout the recovery process. Creating a healing environment is
why we come to work every day. Our staff are highly trained,
professional, and dedicated to each and every resident.Certified
Nurse Assistants (CNA) provide each resident with routine daily
nursing care with care compassion and respect. This care is also in
accordance with the resident's assessment plan and with current
federal, state and local standards and regulations.Our CNA's are
empowered to "do the right thing", make sound independent decisions
as they demonstrate patience, initiative and willingness to assist
residents.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday
needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time
routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal
times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and
communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously ---. Maintaining
confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate number
- Prefer 1 year work experience and computer experience, however,
it's not necessary. We provide on the job training
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English
language#cambridgehsPer California state mandate, the Covid 19
vaccine is required for this position.
Keywords: Buena Vista Care Center, Anaheim , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!