Research Associate II, Clinical Trials (Durational with Full Benefits)
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Coordinates day-to-day activities of several small scale project(s)
or phases of one or more larger projects. May oversee assigned work
of project staff. Works under general supervision. Final review
required for each phase of project.
- Coordinates day-to-day activities of several small scale
project(s) or phases of one or more larger projects. Collects
project data through interviews, chart review or other methods. May
collect, secure and assist with biospecimen management.
- May assist in development of study tools (e.g. tracking forms,
questionnaires, chart review forms, etc.).
- Assists with and/ or oversees assigned study activities (e.g.
data collection and validation, recruitment activities, pilot
studies, focus groups, etc).
- Drafts project progress reports collaboratively.
- May participate in the training of new team members and/or
clinical staff. If assigned to clinical trial, may work with
Sponsors/ monitors at clinical sites.
- Adheres to compliance and privacy/ confidentiality requirements
and standards. Adheres to GCP and compliance regulations for
- Assists with and/ or oversees quality assurance of study
activities; ensures quality data.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of KP systems and
- Identifies, recommends and implements solutions to study
- May interface with IRB and/ or draft portions of IRB protocols,
amendments, continuing reviews, etc.
- May supervise the day-to-day activities of project staff (ex.
assign work and evaluate performance, etc).
- May assist with staff hiring and training.
- May contribute to portions of study presentations.
- Serves as a member on department or study-related
- May track expenses and monitor budget. May recommend budget
- May provide information and oversight for invoices.
- Reviews scientific literature and synthesizes and summarizes
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in public health,
healthcare administration, epidemiology, or healthcare-related
- Minimum one (1) year of experience coordinating research
projects under specific guidance.
- Minimum one (1) year of training and/or experience in research
methodology/research study design, hypothesis testing; OR
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in clinical trials protocols
involving research methodology/research study design, and
hypothesis testing; OR
- Minimum one (1) year experience in handling, processing, and
preparing biospecimens for laboratory analysis and/or
- Bachelors degree in public health, healthcare administration,
epidemiology, or health-related field (ex. Biology, Psychology,
etc.), OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- N/AAdditional Requirements:
Experience with interviewing (by phone and/or in-person) and
medical chart review.
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Experience coordinating one or more projects OR
- Experience with biospecimen handling, collection, and
- Experience with Clinical lab activities
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Masters degree in public health, healthcare administration,
epidemiology or related field.
PrimaryLocation : California,Anaheim,Kraemer I Medical Offices
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-SCAL-01-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Research and Development,Research & Development
Department : Department of Research and Evaluation
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Anaheim , Research Associate II, Clinical Trials (Durational with Full Benefits), Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!