Nursing Supervisor FT Nights
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: June 17, 2022
DescriptionWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work?
Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special
calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly
help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees
in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness,
experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.Who are you? To
succeed in our high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses
provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.As the most
acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the
recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
patients.As a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will:
- Oversee the hospital staff to ensure quality care and
compliance with policies and mandated regulations.
- Provide professional guidance for nursing personnel, manage
disciplinary issues, prepare administrative reports, review
staffing and budgetary needs, and integrate Nursing Services
functions with other hospital departments.
- The Nursing Supervisor will also participate in program
development and training for nurse-recruitment activities and
assist with continuing education programs.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates designated nursing
staff; assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
- Participates in developing nursing protocol and
- Provides continuing education and staff development
opportunities for nursing staff.
- Assesses patient needs; participates in providing nursing care;
ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately
- Maintains patient health care records.
- Maintains supply inventory records; order supplies and
equipment, as necessary.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct
and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee
performance and identifying and responding to compliance
issues.QualificationsAs a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will have:
- Appropriate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Additional state requirements as applicable.
- Valid Registered Nurse / RN license in the state.
- BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Two years of Registered Nurse / RN nursing experience in a
- One to two years supervisory/leadership experience.If you are a
current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Anaheim , Nursing Supervisor FT Nights, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!