Caregiver/CNA or Home Care Aide Who Loves Helping
Company: Right at Home Central Orange County, CA
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionIMPORTANT: We have very specific Covid-19
protocols in place to ensure your safety. Do you want to serve our
Anaheim clients in an amazing way? If you want the respect that you
deserve along with flexible hours that support your family life,
CALL or TEXT our HR Manager at (714) 515-3394 NOW or use the
fill-in form on this page to engage with us.
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire
Caregivers/Home Care Aids to join a dynamic care team providing
clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your
career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
We do more because you deserve it.....
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Lots of client demand = more hours for you
- Supportive Office Staff
- PAID-Training and Development
- Unique Bonus Program that can provide you with extra income
Entry Level -- performs personal care activities that assist the
client with activities of daily living. These could include (but
are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Incontinence care
- CompanionshipMore Experienced Level - performs the following
- Gait belts usage
- Hoyer liftRight at Home's mission is simple... to improve the
quality of life for those we serve.
We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this
brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we
couldn't do it without having the Right People. Our caregivers are
passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing
the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever
it is needed. That's where you come in... At Right at Home, we help
ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become
extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are
compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on
improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following
experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be.
- We're always available to support you and offer you tips to be
the best at delivering care to clients.
- We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are
critical to our success in providing the best possible care to
- We will provide you timely information and feedback about the
care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success.
- We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond
efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.Requirements to be a
Home Care Aide: Registered Home Care Aide (HCA), Negative TB/Chest
X-Ray and I-9 Compliant identification. We can assist/guide you in
the HCA process.CALL or TEXT our HR Manager at (714) 515-3394 NOW
or use the fill-in form on this page to engage with us. This
franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home
Keywords: Right at Home Central Orange County, CA, Anaheim , Caregiver/CNA or Home Care Aide Who Loves Helping, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!