RN II - Home Health - $10,000 Hiring Bonus
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description We are looking for a Registered Nurse II for the
Home Health Direct Department at Home Health Agency. Location:
Anaheim, CA Work Schedule: Full Time - 80 Biweekly Hours Shift:
8-hour, Days $10,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates
who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the
fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Providence
that begin on your first day of employment. Job Summary: The
Registered Nurse assesses patients for skilled home health needs,
develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval
and provides nursing care, ordered by the physician to patients in
their place of residence. The Registered Nurse continually
re-evaluates the patients nursing needs. Essential Functions:
- Demonstrates knowledge and competency in performing
baseline-nursing skills, including assessment, wound care, catheter
care and infusion. Maintains clinical competencies according to
- Completes comprehensive assessments, including OASIS items,
accurately and timely at specific time-points as defined by
regulation and agency policy.
- Develops a plan of care, in collaboration with the patient,
family/caregiver and physician orders including frequency and
duration of nursing visits, specific care or treatments to be
provided, appropriate goals, medications, other disciplines needed
and discharge plan.
- Documents the comprehensive assessment and plan of care in the
EHR and synchronizes by 10:00AM the following day.
- Implements and provides nursing care, treatment and services
according to the plan of care and accepted standards of care,
including patient educations and any IV or other medications
required to be administered by the nurse.
- Communicates changes in patient status, patient issues and
concerns and changes in orders to the Physician, Clinical Manager
and Clinical Supervisor according to agency guidelines.
- Practices infection control and universal precautions for self
and others in patient care activities.
- Advocate for quality patient outcomes communicating with
authorization nurses and community vendors timely.
- Maintains patient rights and dignity. Assures the care of the
dying patient, optimizing his/her comfort and dignity.
- Effectively establishes priorities and delegates
responsibilities appropriately when supervising the LVN and the
- Meets the productivity standards of the organization. Skills:
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints,
regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing situations;
participates as a team-player to support your team and Agency
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- Participate in weekend, on-call and holiday rotation.
- Senior Registered Nurse: Annual Senior Level competencies.
Minimum Position Requirements: Education:
- Education to meet certification, license or registration
- Senior Registered Nurse: Completes Senior Level program within
6 months of employment Experience: 1 year Professional nursing
- Current California RN license.
- CA Driver's License.
- Current automobile liability insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support. Preferred Position Qualifications:
- IV and Central lines experience.
- Experience with wound care including use of negative pressure
- Home health field experience. About Providence At Providence,
our strength lies in Our Promise of "Know me, care for me, ease my
way." Working at our family of organizations means that regardless
of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your career, supporting
you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits
and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and
everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000
caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000
clinics and a full range of health and social services across
Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and
Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are
serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our
more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Requsition ID: SR355978 Company: Providence Jobs Job Category:
Patient Care (Non-Acute) Job Function: Clinical Care Schedule: Full
time Shift: Day Career Track: Nursing Department: 7530 HOME HEALTH
CARE SERVICES CA ANAHEIM HOMEHEALTH Address: CA Anaheim 200 W
Center St Promenade Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age,
creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Anaheim , RN II - Home Health - $10,000 Hiring Bonus, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!