Company: DERMATOLOGY MANAGEMENT LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position requires Covid-19 verification of
vaccination with booster.
This role will split time between clinics in both Anaheim Hills and
Huntington Beach, CA.
At West Dermatology, successful candidates are compassionate,
team-oriented and enjoy being a part of an energetic work
environment. We are looking for individuals to join our team who
create a positive West Dermatology experience for our patients
while delivering exceptional patient care.The ideal Medical
Assistant is able to put themselves in our patients' shoes and
demonstrate compassion and understanding while thriving in a
fast-paced clinic. A successful Medical Assistant is friendly,
professional and has a natural talent to always put our patients
first in delivering unparalleled patient care.The chosen candidate
will be responsible for the following:
- Excellent administrative and clinical skills
- Room patients and obtain vital signs
- Obtain and update patient medical history and medication list
- Prep exam rooms and anticipate provider needs
- Perform blood pressure checks, blood draws, injections, and
other medical tasks as requested by the provider and manager.
- Assist provider in procedures such as biopsies, surgical
procedures and cosmetic treatments/procedures
- Scribe for provider during visit and enter all pertinent
information accurately into the EHR chart.
- Provide clinical staff with completed documents for data entry
into patient records.
- Communicate test results and provider recommendations to
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and use all safety
- Stock all exam rooms
- Perform duties related to medical instrument cleaning and
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA): preferred OR
Completion of Medical Assistant certificate: but not required
- Previous clinical experience required
- Dermatology experience a plus
- Excellent patient care skills
- Attention to detail while working in a fast paced
- Scribe experience a plus, but will train
- Must be extremely reliable and highly adaptable
- Surgical assistance and set up experience preferred.
- Excellent data entry skills and able to communicate in a
professional manner, written and verbal
- Previous experience with an EMR system, a plusEqual Employment
OpportunityWest Dermatology is committed to a policy of equal
employment opportunities for applicants and Employees. Employment
decisions will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting
discrimination in employment, including Title VII of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of
1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration
and Nationality Act, the California Fair Employment and Housing
Act, and all other applicable state and federal laws.West
Dermatology does not permit discrimination of any type against an
employee because of any of the following legally protected
characteristics: gender, race, color, religion, country of origin,
mental disability, physical disability, marital status, gender
identity, gender expression, ancestry, genetic information, medical
condition, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.
Keywords: DERMATOLOGY MANAGEMENT LLC, Anaheim , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!