Surgical Registered Nurse
Company: Palm Health Resources
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Anaheim,
California. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
Premier Health Care System in Palm Springs is seeking experienced
Surgical Registered Nurses to join our surgical services team!
Located in Coachella Valley, our location is known for its amazing
weather, golf courses, country clubs and amazing quality of
We offer a RN annual education stipend! You will be paid to earn
your MSN or DSN!!
Schedule: Mon-Fri Days (8-hour shift)
Position overview: Candidates must be able to circulate for all
major surgical specialties, adult, pediatric and neonatal. As a
Registered Nurse in the Operating Room (OR), some of your primary
responsibilities will be to:
- Document each surgical case in a timely manner with all
appropriate documentation on chart as per hospital policy.
- Provide safe and effective nursing care to patients requiring
- Administer medication.
- Develop care plans and implements control of surgical suite
environment according to hospital policy and procedures.
- Follow the chain of command.
- Provide standard of care per established Plantation General
Hospital policies and unit specific competencies.
- Assume command of assigned OR suite.
- Handling and documenting all specimens and implants
- Being knowledgeable and follow safety and troubleshooting
guidelines for all OR equipment.
- Display a commitment to maintain an operative count
preoperatively, intraoperatively, and postoperatively.
If interested please reply to [Apply Here] or call [Click to See
Phone] . Please ensure your resume contains your phone number and
email address. Thank you
BSN or higher is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary that is experienced driven
- Comprehensive Benefits: Relocation, Health, Vision, Medical,
Dental, 403b, and MUCH MORE!
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Anaheim , Surgical Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!