LVN - OBGYN, 8hr Days
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for
excellence! Cedars-Sinai was awarded the National Research
Corporation's Consumer Choice Award 19 years in a row for providing
the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We were also
awarded the Advisory Board Company's Workplace of the Year. This
recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have
outstanding levels of employee engagement. Join us! Discover why
U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best
Hospitals.Tell me about the role:The LVN supports the physician and
nursing staff in the delivery of health care by performing patient
care assessments, and a variety of medically related tasks. The LVN
is a licensed nurse who works in an ambulatory care setting to
provide nursing services.Job duties and responsibilities:
- Greet patients and provide an initial nursing evaluation.
- Manages patient and takes a leadership role within the
- Prepare patients for provider by reviewing current medications
and record in medical record.
- Take appropriate vital signs and record in medical record.
- Sets up exam room/procedure rooms appropriately based on
patient visit needs.
- Assist provider in examination/procedure rooms as needed.
- Perform designated diagnostic tests as directed by
- Takes appropriate vital signs, records in EHR, sets up exam
room/procedure rooms appropriately based on patient visit
- Assist provider in examination/procedure rooms as needed and
performs designated diagnostic tests, draw and prepare designated
Education:Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
-License/Certification:Current and valid California LVN
LicenseIV/Phlebotomy CertifiedBLS from the American Heart
Association and/or the American Red Cross -Experience:Five (5) or
more years of experience in outpatient medical setting
preferredAbility to set up exam rooms/procedure rooms using
sterile/aseptic technique with appropriate instruments or
traysAbility to prepare patients for office
visits/proceduresAbility to correctly perform vital signs and
accurately document and record significant dataAbility to correctly
prepare lab work/specimens for pick up and the understanding of
cleaning, sterilization of autoclaving procedures
Working Title:LVN - OBGYN, 8hr Days
Business Entity:Medical Network Foundation
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Anaheim , LVN - OBGYN, 8hr Days, Healthcare , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!