Company: Straub Distributing Company
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job DetailsLevelEntryJob LocationCorporate - Anaheim, CAPosition
TypeFull-Time/Part-TimeJob ShiftAnyMerchandisers work in local
stores to keep Anheuser- Busch products stocked on the shelves.
This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product
availability and merchandising products at all designated
accounts.Account Territories: Orange County, Norco, Corona, Lake
Elsinore and Murrieta. (Once assigned a territory, Merchandisers
will begin their work day by driving to their first account. Daily
trips to Orange County will not be required.Tasks /
- Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the
merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and
favorable shelf placement.
- Responsible for proper product rotation on shelves and
complying with proper product rotation standards for product
freshness and quality.
- Prepare and organize back rooms of stores and condense back
stock each time in store to keep these areas clean at all times.
- Responsible for building, setting, securing and moving
- Submit daily summary of activities and installations to your
supervisor and return all work order slips to the appropriate Chain
- Responsible for check/hang/point of sale.
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships
- Adhere to company merchandising standards.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Responsible for servicing 9 to 12 stops daily.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities assigned to you by your
- Be organized, focused, patient, and flexible.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- A sense of urgency, comfort with ambiguity, drive for results
and ability to remain true to the company's brand and image.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be
able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Must be able to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
decimals and whole numbers.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb stairs/ladders, balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, talk, hear, and reach with both hands and arms repetitively
throughout the day.
- Must have good vision (close, color vision, peripheral, depth
perception, adjust focus).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively throughout
- Must be willing to adapt to various environments including but
not limited to: Extreme cold (coolers), Grocery Stores, Enclosed
spaces, high places (second stories/stoops) and messy/dirty areas.
- This position requires a pre-employment physical ability
testNon-Exempt: This position will be paid on an hourly basis for
all hours worked, and is considered eligible for payment of
overtime pay per applicable state law.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of previous Merchandising or Customer Service
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Insured personal vehicle for transportation between
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Bi- Lingual in Spanish preferred.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities
required of the position.
Keywords: Straub Distributing Company, Anaheim , Beverage Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!