Server, Catal Restaurant
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring Servers to join our team at Catal Restaurant in Anaheim,
California. As a Server, you will be the face of our restaurant and
play a critical role in providing excellent service to our
Per client mandate, all current and new hires at this location are
required to have received an authorized COVID 19 vaccination by
November 1, 2021. You will be asked to confirm this prior to
receiving a job offer.
$1000 Sign-on Bonus!
- $500 at 30 days
- $250 at 60 days
- $250 at 90 days**$1000 Referral bonus for all current
associates. Refer someone who is successfully hired into this role
for 90 days and receive a $1000 referral bonus**Responsibilities
- Greet guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant
specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and
beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests' needs
throughout their visit.
- Accurately enter orders into the point-of-sale system so that
kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver the check to guests at the table, accept
and process the payment.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar
- Perform opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as
- Ensure all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized,
organized, and working properly.Qualifications
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing is
- At least one year's experience as a server in a high-volume
environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in a service or
hospitality environment preferred.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We AreAt Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Server, Catal Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!