Prep Cook, Tortilla Jo's
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Patina Restaurant Group is hiring
a Prep Cook to join our team at Tortilla Jo's Anaheim,
- Starting at $18.00-$22.00 depending on experience.
- Enjoy park-admission and discounts on merchandise, dining and
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Communicates with chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Frequent standing and/or walking for entire length of
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to liftWho We Are Patina Restaurant Group is a leader
in the premium segment of the restaurant and catering industry,
operating restaurants and managing catering and food service
operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt
Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building, Grand Central
Station, and The Metropolitan Opera. At Delaware North, you'll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Prep Cook, Tortilla Jo's, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!