Breakfast Cook, Uva Bar at Catal Restaurant
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
searching for Breakfast Cooks to join our team at Uva Bar at Catal
Restaurant in Anaheim, California. Enjoy park-admission and
discounts on merchandise, dining and hotels. Starting at
$18.00-$22.00 depending on experience. $200 Referral bonus for all
current associates. Refer someone who is successfully hired into
this role for 30 days and receive a $200 referral bonus.
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with
all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Performs other duties assigned. Qualifications
- At least one years' experience as a Prep Cook or Line
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment Who We
Are Delaware North is a leader in food service management,
operating some of the busiest and most famous kitchens in the
world. This is no exception when it comes to serving up exquisite
cuisines and unforgettable dining experiences in the Lake Buena
Vista area at Tutto Italia, Via Napoli, Morimoto, Vivoli Florida,
The Edison, Enzos Hideaway and Tunnel Bar, Maria and Enzos
Ristorante, and Pizza Ponte. At Delaware North, you'll love where
you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's
in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic
hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your
career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in
a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you
have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision and grow with us. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and
its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or
any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Breakfast Cook, Uva Bar at Catal Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!