Sous Chef, Catal Restaurant
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
searching for a skilled Sous Chef to join our team at Catal
Restaurant in Anaheim, California. As Sous Chef, you will
successfully manage and supervise the preparation of food and the
kitchen team, ensuring everything leaving your kitchen is
representative of the high standards that exist within Delaware
North. Per client mandate we are requiring all existing and new
hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be asked to
confirm this prior to receiving a job offer.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. Click here to learn more . Responsibilities
- Assist in hiring, development, training, and mentoring of staff
and act as a resource to them.
- Coach, counsel, and assist in conducting performance
evaluations of the production team.
- Recommend or conduct disciplinary action, including
termination, of production team when necessary according to company
- Assist in developing training and training programs for the
- Monitor staffing levels to minimize cost and increase
productivity. Recommend staffing needs according to business
- Maintain a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Perform all reasonable requests from the management team.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training
- Follow proper time-keeping policies and procedures.
- Know and follow all company emergency and safety procedures.
- Three years' culinary arts experience, including previous
experience in a management role. More specifically experience in
high-volume, quality-oriented restaurant or banquets
- Excellent volume cooking skills, presentation skills, and
- Strong leadership and management skills working with a variety
of associates of different skill levels and varied
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and the kitchen
computer production system.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and good
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and effectiveness in a
fast-paced work environment.
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, and excellent organizational
- Good decision-making and ability to proactively make changes as
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, management,
clients, and vendors if necessary.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to accommodate business
levels. Who We Are Patina Restaurant Group is a leader in the
premium segment of the restaurant and catering industry, operating
restaurants and managing catering and food service operations at
high-profile venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt Disney World®,
Disneyland®, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and
The Metropolitan Opera. At Delaware North, you'll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Sous Chef, Catal Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!