Beverage Sales Representative
Company: Straub Distributing Co Ltd
Posted on: June 15, 2022
As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to
promote sales of Anheuser- Busch products. This position is
responsible for maintaining and developing customer relations with
all assigned accounts. Sales representatives support the sales,
merchandising, reset and assist other departments in product
rotation, shelf sets, and merchandising.This position will be paid
on a salaried basis ($720 per week) for all hours worked, and is
considered exempt from overtime. No overtime premium pay is paid to
exempt employees. Employee will have the opportunity to participate
in company incentive plans that could equate to approximately
$2,000 per month depending on Employee performance and incentive
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Effectively service and maintain relationships with existing
and new client base.
- Required to visit a set number of accounts daily to take
inventory and restock shelves.
- Order the appropriate amount of product for accounts depending
on seasonal/special sales/ store location, etc.
- Become an expert of core product lines.
- Sell in Point of Sale New Products.
- Track Displays and PFP (Pay for Performance).
- Responsible for quality control of product per each account
(checking dates, rotating stock, etc).Abilities
- Be organized, focused, patient, and flexible.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- A sense of urgency, comfort with ambiguity, drive for results
and ability to remain true to the company's brand and image.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be
able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely
- Must be able to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
decimals and whole numbers.Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb stairs/ladders, balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, talk, hear, and reach with both hands and arms throughout
- Must be able to see closely (clear vision at 20 inches or
less), have peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day and lift /
carry / stack 165 lb kegs
- Must be willing to adapt to various environments including but
not limited to: Extreme cold (coolers), Grocery Stores, and
- This position requires a pre-employment physical ability
testStraub Benefit Offerings for Full-time Employees:
- Medical (HMO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental (HMO, PPO)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Accident and HospitalVacation Pay, Sick Pay,
Bereavement Leave, Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K and
High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be 21 years of age or state requirement.
- At least 6 months of sales and customer service
- Previous merchandising experience preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Operating system skills preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Bi- Lingual in Spanish preferred.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Insured personal vehicle for transportation between
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities and activities required of the position.
*Employees in this position will be exposed to gluten
Keywords: Straub Distributing Co Ltd, Anaheim , Beverage Sales Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!