District Installation Manager I
Company: Securitas Electronic Security
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary of Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe District Installation
Manager (DIM) will be responsible for managing all installation
projects for their district to ensure that projects are completed
on time, within budget in line with the margin expectations for the
job with a focus on customer satisfaction. The DIM will lead a team
of Project Managers, Installation Technicians and Installation
Scheduler to drive installation projects.This position will report
directly to the District General Manager with regular interaction
with the Regional Project Administrator and Region Finance Manager
as required. This position will have regular interaction with
Procurement, and National and Regional Account Sales.Major Duties
- Mentors and coaches Installation Scheduler on an as needed
- Ensures that Installation Technician team is fully productive
to drive completion of all installation projects assigned to the
- Hires and develops Installation Technicians and Project
- Reviews and approves time cards for Installation team with a
focus on managing overtime costs
- Builds and manages a network of subcontractors to drive timely
completion of projects and ensure revenue delivery
- Manages and monitors improvement processes and tools for
delivery and quality improvement, increased operating efficiency,
increased customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
- Coordinates with sales and technical teams as need for project
- Assists with monthly forecasts as required.
- Drives project profitability by reviewing POC jobs to ensure
revenue and costs are aligned.
- Assists with periodic inventory processes.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business-related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of managerial/supervisory operations
experience in the electronic security or related industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on project management for large
projects in the electronic security or construction industry.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with various vendors and
- Requires a highly motivated individual with a combination of
professional business and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a leader with the ability to communicate effectively
(oral/written), interact well with internal and external customers,
and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook,
PowerPoint, ERP system (MS Dynamics/Solomon preferred) and other
computer and online systems.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to
- Occasional lifting of parts and equipment as needed (up to 25
lbs); ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and operate
a keyboard, phone etc.
- Ability to travel via conventional means on an as needed basis
and maneuver through customer sites and/or construction sites.
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Anaheim , District Installation Manager I, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!