Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: November 19, 2023
City, State:Garden Grove, CaliforniaHampton Inn & Suites Anaheim
Garden Grove is searching for a Housekeeping Supervisor with hotel
experience. Must have flexible schedule. Rate of pay $18-$19 per
hour with great benefits.
The purpose of a HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR is to direct housekeeping
staff to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established
cleanliness and quality standards.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Supervise housekeeping staff, including room attendants,
laundry attendants, public area attendants and inspect, train and
supervise room attendants to ensure all rooms and public areas meet
established cleanliness and quality standards.
- Provides open communications, training, coach and counsel and
provides performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Monitors the condition of all housekeeping equipment for proper
maintenance, cleaning and repair to protect assets and ensure
maximum efficiency and a safe work environment.
- Assesses inventory, assigns, inspects and verifies and reports
status of rooms/suites.
- Ensures stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper
- Record data concerning work assignments, personal actions and
prepare periodic reports.
- May inspect rooms as occupancy and staffing needs
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of
incentives and programs that promote positive associate
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest
satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- High school education is not required.
- Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning
assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Anaheim , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!