Company: Quantum Electronic Payments
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Why work here?
- UNLIMITED PTO!
- New state of the art, open-concept facility with stand-up
desks, balance boards, stationary bikes and more!
- Work hard, play hard culture!
- Bi-weekly Beer Socials and monthly BBQs!
- Proven "promote from within" mentality!
- 5 year anniversary gift is a ROLEX!
- Benefit offerings:
- Medical, dental, vision, acupuncture and chiropractic
- 401k Safe Harbor; 100% employer match processed semi-monthly,
up to 4%
- Profit Sharing Bonus; paid on a quarterly basisWho is
Quantum?Unlock your potential with Quantum Electronic Payments - a
payment processing firm that helps business owners lower their
costs, earn more money, and improve their quality of life.We offer
truly innovative payment processing solutions and an ever-expanding
line of products to boost productivity, enabling our clients to
operate efficiently and effectively in confidence. With a focus on
providing exceptional service to our merchants, we bestow
integrity, teamwork, passion and delivering reliable service. Our
company is growing incredibly fast and we are seeking experienced
business professionals! If success and passion motivate you, join
us and maximize your potential with Quantum Electronic Payments.As
an HR Coordinator with Quantum, you will assist the Director of HR
with day to day departmental responsibilities, including events
planning and general office duties.Responsibilities:
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment
law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee
benefits programs, along with benefits invoice reconciliation.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status
changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Complete incoming verifications of
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field.
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations.
- Awareness of OSHA regulations and compliance.
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.Experience Requirements:
- 2 years Human Resources experience
- Experience with HRIS system(s)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
- Virtual interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Regular sanitizing and disinfecting procedures in place
- Installed air scrubbers to kill airborne pathogens
Keywords: Quantum Electronic Payments, Anaheim , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!