Human Resources Coordinator
Posted on: June 21, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Human Resources Coordinator will support
with a wide range of HR functions and services at the plant site.
Tasks include; facilitating Employee Orientation to present company
information, policies and procedures as well as complete employee
forms, maintains personal/ employment records through internal HR
Systems (Success Factors/ Payroll), maintain HR filing system.
Support recruitment to coordinate medical exams, complete
referrals, and create onboarding packages. Day to day HR
responsibilities and applying knowledge of California labor laws
and regulations to ensure compliance and mitigate risks. Maintain
communication with Plant Management and HR Manager regarding any HR
related issues or concerns in the plant.DUTIES:
- Facilitate Employee Orientations; present company information
to educate new hires on CPS leadership team, policies/ procedures,
HSE/ safety, company programs, ensure all policies and procedures
are reviewed and signed.
- Onboarding; Enter new hires into HR Systems (SuccessFactors/
Dayforce/ WFM). SuccessFactors, ensure all personal and employment
information is added. Dayforce, payroll information, login
- Compliance and Process Changes; process employee changes into
HR systems (Cost centers, manager, reporting structures, payroll).
Timely offboarding, letter creation, and final payments to exiting
employees. Knowledge of California law to execute compliance of
time and labor, wage and hour rules, leaves of absence, and data
- Assist with Recruitment; create onboarding folders, coordinate
medical assessments, complete referrals when needed.
- General HR Business Support; Mentor as HRBP in providing
expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing highly
sensitive and complex employee relations matters and compliance,
attend HR meetings, (performance improvement, terminations,
- Other; Support data audits in preparation for key HR cycles to
ensure data accuracy, maintain filing system. Prepare letter merges
and assist with distribution SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3 to 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Minimum of Community College Education
- Knowledge of California law and regulations
- Exposure to HR/Payroll Systems (ADP, Success Factors or related
- Ability to switch between a variety of tasks throughout each
- Intertest in further developing a career in Human
- Prior experience using Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to Detail for Data Entry
- Verbal Presentations, clear and effective communicator
- Bilingual; Spanish/English
Keywords: Shawcor, Anaheim , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!