Hybrid HR Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 19, 2023
3 Month Contract!! HR Administrative Assistant for Reputable
Healthcare Organization!! Could go Perm in the future!!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Jennifer ThomasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $22
- $26 per hourA bit about us:We are a Healthcare organization
around for over 100 years providing people with help with their
healthcare needs. We truly care about everyone who comes through
our doors and we do all we can to assist the with their health
issues, questions or concerns. We consist of 159 medical and
non-medical affiliates, which operate over 600 health clinics in
the U.S. We partner with organizations in 12 countries globally.
The organization directly provides a variety of reproductive health
services and sexual education, as well as contributing to research
in reproductive technology.Why join us?CORE COMPETENCIES - WE
- Welcoming: Anticipates customer requirements and gives high
priority to customer satisfaction and service. Handles problems
quickly and efficiently. Maintains a pleasant, positive and
professional approach. Embraces opportunities to help team members,
stakeholders, and other departments.
- Ethical: Deals with others in a sincere and honest manner.
Accepts responsibility for actions. Supports company values and
follows the Standards of Conduct.
- Confidential: Respects the information shared by our patients,
employees, and vendors and maintains appropriate confidentiality.
Follows all policies and laws that protect private & privileged
- Accessible: Is available and approachable to others,
open-minded, fair and non-defensive. Appreciates constructive
feedback and is a team player. Demonstrates good listening
- Respectful: Values diversity and treats everyone with dignity
and courtesy. Dependable and courteous of other people's time and
- Empathetic: Demonstrates interest and understanding in other
people's feelings, attitudes and reasoning. Maintains an open and
non-judgmental demeanor that is patient, flexible, and
understanding.Job DetailsThe HR Administrative Assistant supports
and administers various aspects of Human Resources functions and
administrative services. Responsible for administrative support of
day-to-day Human Resources operations in accordance with federal,
state, local laws, regulations as well as internal policies and
procedures. Ensures that the Human Resources Department has a
reputation, within the organization, of confidentiality, fairness,
quality and the highest level of customer service demonstrating the
organization's WE CARE values.JOB DUTIES:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee
requests and questions regarding Human Resources policies and
- Plan, conduct, and evaluate the new hire employee orientation
program to fully comply with organization's goals and
- Create identification badges for new hires and current
employees to promote culture of safety.
- Prepare and maintain personnel files in compliance with
applicable laws and audit guidelines.
- Assist with performance review process including the annual
focal point and 3-month probationary period.
- Process unemployment claims from Employment Development
Department (EDD) by submitting the required documentation and
following-up as appropriate. Provide timely notification to HR
leadership team regarding any scheduled hearings.
- Plan, organize, and/or assist with department special projects
as required i.e. Employee recognition events, and Human Resources
- Assist with voluntary and involuntary terminations of
employment. Process Change of Status (COS) forms, prepare employee
notices/related documentation for separation, and coordinate final
check(s) with Payroll. Enter separations into COBRA database.
- Oversee and provide the information for employment
verifications in response to inquiries.
- Maintain and process privileging information for licensed
staff, non-licensed staff and other nonclinical positions that
require a license.
- Maintain monthly HHS/OIG reporting.
- Oversee preparation and maintenance of records such as hires,
promotions, transfers, employment eligibility verifications (I-9),
terminations, license, and education certifications.
- Maintain the Human Resources department page of the
organization's intranet (PP Connect). Maintain HRIS data entry with
emphasis on new hires, employee changes and separations in a timely
manner. Prepare reports as requested.
- Maintain and keep inventory of human resources documents (i.e.
employee handbook, forms, EDD booklet, pamphlets) and office
- As needed, assist Benefits Specialist with the leaves of
absence (including but not limited to maintaining logs, tracking,
generating employee letters, etc.) and in the administration of
employee benefits program i.e. insurance, enrollment for medical,
dental, vision, life, 125 Plan, claims, Retirement 401K enrollments
- Associate's degree or equivalent, from two-year College or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.Minimum
- 1-2 years' experience in a Human Resources department or
related experience and/or training required.
- Requires 2-3 years of Administrative Support experience.
- HRIS experience preferred (i.e. Ultipro).
- Healthcare experience preferred.Licensure and/or Certification
- Advanced coursework in Human Resources and/or PHR, SHRM-CP
certifications preferred.Agency Standard Requirements:
- Strong commitment to quality healthcare and excellent customer
service is required.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment with changing
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate high level computer skills including Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook. Electronic medical records experience may
also be required.
- This position requires travel to other sites and locations; if
using a personal vehicle to meet this requirement, a valid CA
driver's license and current auto insurance in compliance with the
minimum requirements of CA vehicle code are required.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Anaheim , Hybrid HR Administrative Assistant, Human Resources , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!