Company: Quantum Electronic Payments
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionUnlock your potential with Quantum Electronic
Payments - a payment processing firm that helps organizations lower
their costs, earn more money, and improve their business
operations.We offer truly innovative payment processing solutions
and an ever-expanding line of products to boost productivity,
enabling our clients to operate efficiently and effectively in
confidence. With a focus on providing exceptional service to our
customers, we value integrity, teamwork, passion and delivering
reliable service. Our company is growing incredibly fast, and we
are seeking an experienced WordPress Developer/Designer to join our
- Develop WordPress websites for clients and internal
- Integrate e-commerce platforms for client sites, especially
WooCommerce and Ecwid
- Develop and implement exceptional UI/UX
- Create and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Develop sitemaps and wireframes with visual layout tools
- Convert design mockups and graphics to functional layouts and
- Perform regular WordPress software and plugin updates and
- Web content updates and maintenanceSkills
- Responsive WordPress design and development
- Strong UI/UX skills and understanding of usability
- Ecommerce integration, especially WooCommerce and Ecwid
- Sitemap, mock-up, prototype and wireframe creation with visual
- Expertise with cross-browser, platform, and device testing
- Website speed and performance expertise
- MAJOR PLUS: Graphic design ability
- MAJOR PLUS: Proficiency with visual frameworks such as DIVI and
- Minimum 5 years WordPress experience
- Degree in Graphic/Web/UI Design or equivalent work
- Minimum 2 years of experience with PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing DNS
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team
- Highly motivated, creative and able to work independently as
well as in a team environment
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to follow strict
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for keeping up with the latest in web technology
- Good understanding of online marketing principles and
techniquesWhy work here?
- UNLIMITED PTO!
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonuses!
- New state of the art, open-concept facility with stand-up
desks, balance boards, stationary bikes, and more!
- Work hard, play hard culture!
- Bi-weekly Beer Socials and monthly BBQs!
- Proven "promote from within" mentality!
- 5-year anniversary gift is a ROLEX!
- Benefit offerings:
- Medical, dental, vision, acupuncture, and chiropractic
- 401k; 100% employer match processed semi-monthly, up to 4%
- Covid-19 Precautions:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Regular sanitizing and disinfecting procedures in place
- Installed air scrubbers to kill airborne pathogens
Keywords: Quantum Electronic Payments, Anaheim , WordPress Developer/Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!