Software Test Engineer
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for
over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and
manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They
were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of
Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing
are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for
today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers,
university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is
carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance,
intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for
their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages
innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth.
The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new
products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
Our Software Engineering team is a diversely rich and global group
of technical and industry talents who follow agile principles while
developing solutions for our customers goals and problem statements
by developing software and services across mobile, desktop and
cloud platforms.As a Test Engineer on the team, you will be deeply
integrated with the development and act as the first line of
defense in identifying and resolving issues for the software. The
team is responsible for developing new user interfaces and controls
that impact many projects and new products corporate wide. The team
thrives on interactivity and collaboration in a diverse
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology
- Validate new implementation against well defined acceptance
- Identify bugs within the code ("white-box" testing)
- Performance testing
- Collaborate with the cross functional on new designs
- Provide various analytics and bug tracking reports
- Create automation tests to validate UI for desktop
applications, as well as, web pages.
- Regression test against upcoming browser releases.
- Participate in team meetings and provide feedback to product
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSCS or similar degree (transcripts required)
- Software test experience in one or more programming languages
- Knowledge of object oriented design and programming
- Experience using one of the following preferred: MS Test,
Junit, White, Jasmine selenium.
- Experience using static and run-time profilers.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office
What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k
program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much
- PTO - 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you'll be accruing time
off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you'll enjoy
time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology
training on the job.
- You'll save big on company technology for your home with
preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings
for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab
fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must
live within commutable distance to the office!
Keywords: recruitAbility, Anaheim , Software Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!