Account Executive - Master Wireless Partners
Posted on: June 22, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Account Executive - Master Wireless Partners role
acts as liaison between Spectrum and our Retail Partner master
wireless partner portfolio. The Account Executive position grows
revenues by maximizing sales through managing the day-to-day
relationship of assigned book of business to maximizes
opportunities, ensure representation of the Spectrum brand while
protecting the overall customer experience. The Account Executive
is responsible for new business development and managing the
implementation and compliance of policies and procedures for new
and existing business.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESActively and
consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the
customer experienceAccount Management and Partnership
- Responsible for strategy execution, field sales operations, and
support of assigned master wireless partners.
- Provide account management including but not limited to:
audits, field visits, training, business reviews, product knowledge
support, customer concerns, brand compliance and
- Conduct regular meetings, trainings and account reviews with
assigned partners while ensuring they are maximizing Spectrum
sales, as well as meeting quality standards and KPIs.
- Maintain knowledge; ensure delivery and understanding of
current products, services, promotions, offerings, etc. to assigned
- Collaborate closely with owners from assigned partners to
create/manage growth plans.
- Work with our Operations, Strategy and divisional teams to
ensure alignment with department and company's objectives.
- Coordinate and assist with special events, oversee staffing,
merchandising and sales execution.Sales and Business Development
- Forecast and allocate monthly goals to assigned partners at the
start of each new fiscal month.
- Meet or exceed assigned KPI metrics including, but not limited
to: sales quotas, product mix, chargeback, etc.
- Ability to assimilate provided sales metrics and form
strategies to improve poor performance areas and maximize assigned
- Provide frequent reports to channel leadership including sales
impact factors, activity feedback, challenges, etc.
- Prospect new business for quality partners that will represent
Spectrum professionally and drive incremental sales volume.REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONSRequired Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Bi-lingual a plus.
- Preferred 5 plus years of strong sales experience with a proven
- Sales presentation skills, problem solving capabilities,
organized and demonstrated initiative
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort utilizing Microsoft Office Suite including Putlook,
Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Travel frequently within the assigned territory
- Current driver's license with a clean driving record
- Flexibility to work retail hours and adjust schedule as needed
based on assigned partners' needs and to maximize sales
- Reliable transportation
- Valid and active State driver's license and safe driving
record, as requiredRequired EducationPreferred Bachelor's degree
from a four-year college or universityRequired Related Work
Experience and Number of YearsFive to seven years related
experience/training or equivalent combination of education and
experienceWORKING CONDITIONS40% in office and 60% in field with
weekly field visits to assigned partners and applicable retail
locations. Occasional division-wide travel required.#LI-JG SAE226
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Anaheim , Account Executive - Master Wireless Partners, IT / Software / Systems , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!